NB: All times for our events are UK time
- 1111.September.SaturdayCanterbury Quaker Meeting HouseFriends Meeting House 6 The Friars Canterbury CT1 2AS
Food will be the them of selected panels from the Loving Earth Project to be displayed as part of the Heritage Open Day at Canterbury Quaker Meeting House.
- 1818.September.SaturdaySt Mary's church, WendoverChurch Lane, Wendover, Bucks. HP22 6N
An exhibition of Loving Earth Project panels from our collection will be held at St Mary’s Church in Wendover, as part of Great Big Green Week, from 18 to 25th September.
The exhibition opening times are as follows:
- Saturday 18th September: 12.00-17.00
- Sunday 19th September: 12.30-17.00
- Weekdays: 11.30-17.00
- Saturday 25th September: Workshop 11.00-16.00
- Sunday 26th September: 12.30-17.00
- 1818.September.SaturdayMaryhill Burgh Halls10-24 Gairbraid Avenue Glasgow G20 8YE
A selection of Loving Earth Project’s textile panels will be on display in the foyer of Maryhill Burgh Hall during COP 26 and in the weeks before it.
Come and see some beautiful textile images in different styles made by a variety of people in around the world, about some of the things they personally love, what needs to happen to avoid damage to them from climate and environmental breakdown, and what the panel- makers are doing to help.
What do you love? You can also add your own contribution to the installation of Loving Earth postcards at Maryhill Burgh Halls.
Opening times are generally Monday – Friday (10am – 6pm). Please see the Hall website for updates and more details.
- 2020.September.MondayBirmingham Peace HubPeace Hub, 41 Bull Street, Birmingham City Centre, B4 6AF
A display of Loving Earth Panels will be shown at the Birmingham Peace Hub, 20 – 24 September
Exhibitions and some of the associated events are supported by
Edith M Ellis Trust