NB: All times for our events are UK time
This series of exhibitions is coordinated by the Scottish fisheries museum and Fife Contemporary https://www.fcac.co.uk
For details about specific exhibitions please see their respective websites.
• Scottish Fisheries Museum (based in Anstruther) will have sea-themed panels on display https://www.scotfishmuseum.org
• St Andrews Heritage Museum will have panels on themes relating to the sea and gardens https://standrewsmuseum.com
• Cambo Heritage Trust (near Kingsbarns, St Andrews) will have panels on themes relating to woodland/environmental/sea. https://www.cambogardens.org.uk
• Falkland Estate will have panels, with focus on woodlands and general environmental issues. https://falklandestate.co.uk
This exhibition will be held at The Playhouse 5-7 Artillery St Londonderry BT48 6RG
For opening times:
- 0505.April.TuesdayWimbledon Library35 Wimbledon Hill road , SW19
If you’d like to make a loving earth panel – be it your first or another one – and within reach of Wimbledon Library (hard by Wimbledon station), why not bring your work in progress, ideas, questions etc and join others in an informal chat while we work? All welcome.
This downloadable poster has details: LEP Wimbledon Library poster 2022:2 lores
All welcome .
Some materials will be available but please bring your own if you have them,
LEP panels will be on display at this significant textile and art gallery for the Northwe st, which holds textile exhibitions and runs workshops.
The exhibition is on from 6th April to 31st May
The exhibition is in the community space, Farfield Mill Garsdale Road Sedbergh Cumbria LA10 5LW
We’ll start by sketching out a rough design on paper, then plan a texle panel (30×30 cm). It can be sewn, embroidered, felted, knied or crocheted – ideally using leover scraps and repurposed materials (bring whatever you have and there will be plenty available to share). No skills or experience are required, and help will be on hand if you need it.
Workshop 1: Thursday 7th April, 7-9pm
Workshop 2 is Thursday 21st April 7-9 pm.
Venue: Stables Gallery, Falkland Estate
Experience required? No
Free but please book, and attend both workshops.
For more informaon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07545351422.
Exhibitions and some of the associated events are supported by